International Security Management
(Master of Arts)
|University||Berlin School of Economics and Law (BSEL)|
|Study||International Security Management|
|Degree||Master of Arts|
|Study time||4 Semester (third Semester usually consist of a six-month internship)|
|Costs||No tution fees|
|Website||International Security Management (Master of Arts)|
The consecutive English-language degree programme is open to graduates of Bachelor's degree courses from Risk and Security Management. The degree programme is also open to applicants with a degree in Economics, Administration, Social Sciences, Tourism, Logistics, Facility Management or Computer Science. A pre-requisite is a strong interest in security topics.
This degree programme was developed in cooperation with industrial and company security experts as well as police and policy specialists. The programme has, additionally, close contacts to professional associations and interest groups in the field.
It qualifies graduates to assume management roles in commercial and state security organizations as well as to shoulder demanding security tasks in nationally and internationally-active companies and state agencies, NGOs and aid organizations.
- Module 1: Research and Methodology
- Module 2: Globalisation, Security Challenges & Governance
- Module 3: International Management of Risks and Crises
- Module 4: Organisation, Leadership and Economics of Security Management I
- Module 5: Normative Theories, Ethics and Accountability in International Security Management I
- Module 6: Crime Control in a Global Environment
- Module 7: Organisation, Leadership and Economics of Security Management II
- Module 8: Information, Knowledge Protection and CyberSecurity
- Module 9: Normative Theories, Ethics and Accountability in International Security Management II
- Module 10: Current Issues in International Security Management
- Module 11: Elective A: Mobility and Transport, Elective B: Event Security
Security Management "(Bachelor of Arts)"
Department of Police and Security Management
Sarah Geißler, M.A. +49 (0)30 30877-2848 Sarah.email@example.com